Chapter 29 - PLUMBING AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS BOARD- APPLICATION, LICENSURE, AND EXAMINATION
- Rule 641-29.1 - Definitions
- Rule 641-29.2 - Available licenses and general requirements
- Rule 641-29.3 - Medical gas piping certification
- Rule 641-29.4 - Minimum qualifications for licensure
- Rule 641-29.5 - General requirements for application for licensure
- Rule 641-29.6 - Examination
- Rule 641-29.7 - License renewal
- Rule 641-29.8 - License reissue
- Rule 641-29.9 - Waiver from examination for military service
- Rule 641-29.10 - Reactivation of an inactive license
- Rule 641-29.11 - Review of applications
- Rule 641-29.12 - Grounds for denial of an application
- Rule 641-29.13 - Use of criminal convictions in eligibility determinations and initial licensing decisions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.