Chapter 77 - LOCAL BOARDS OF HEALTH
- Rule 641-77.1 - Purpose
- Rule 641-77.2 - Definitions
- Rule 641-77.3 - Local boards of health-roles and responsibilities
- Rule 641-77.4 - Organization of local boards of health
- Rule 641-77.5 - Operation of local boards of health
- Rule 641-77.6 - Expenses of local board of health members
- Rule 641-77.7 - Dissolution of city boards
- Rule 641-77.8 - Request to form district board of health
- Rule 641-77.9 - Review, approval or denial of district board of health formation
- Rule 641-77.10 - Adding to a district board of health
- Rule 641-77.11 - Withdrawal from a district board of health
- Rule 641-77.12 - Withdrawal from a district board of health
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.