Chapter 30 - IOWA MONITORING PROGRAM FOR PHARMACY PROFESSIONALS
- Rule 657-30.1 - Iowa monitoring program for pharmacy professionals committee
- Rule 657-30.2 - Definitions
- Rule 657-30.3 - Organization of the committee
- Rule 657-30.4 - Eligibility
- Rule 657-30.5 - Terms of participation
- Rule 657-30.6 - Confidentiality
- Rule 657-30.7 - Authority for 28E agreements
- Rule 657-30.8 - Program funds
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.