Kan. Admin. Regs. § 110-22-6 - Repayment of outstanding student loan balance
(a) Each participating county shall transmit funds to the department for repayment of the student loan within 30 calendar days after the end of each calendar year. Each participating county and each eligible participant shall be notified by the department of receipt of the funds.
(b) The following shall be performed by the department:
(1) Transmission of the state funds and participating county funds to the lending institution for repayment of each eligible participant's student loan;
(2) payment to the lending institution of the student loan repayment funds, which shall be within 30 calendar days of receipt of funds from the participating county; and
(3) notification to each participating county and eligible participant of the transmitted student loan payment.
(c) Repayment of student loan funds may be made directly to the eligible participant if both of the following conditions are met:
(1) The student loan has been paid in full during the preceding 12 months.
(2) The eligible participant has no other student loan debt.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.