Kan. Admin. Regs. § 3-3-1 - Agricultural production loans

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 25, June 23, 2022

For each agricultural production loan authorized by K.S.A. 75-4270 et seq. and amendments thereto, the "eligible agricultural borrower" shall be a resident of the state of Kansas, and a majority of the farm for which the proceeds of the loan are expended shall be located within the state of Kansas. A limited liability agricultural company, limited agricultural partnership, or family farm corporation shall be considered a resident if it meets the requirements of K.S.A. 17-5903, and amendments thereto.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 3-3-1
Authorized by K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 75-4270; implementing K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 75-4270, 75-4271, and 75-4272; effective, T-3-7-3-00, July 3, 2000; effective Oct. 27, 2000; amended, T-3-6-25-08, July 1, 2008; amended Oct. 24, 2008.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.