Kan. Admin. Regs. § 44-12-1302 - Class II offenses
(a) Class II offenses shall be any of the following:
(1) Those offenses of moderate seriousness that are designated in this article as class II offenses, whether or not the offenses are also violations of the law;
(2) those violations of law designated by the laws of the state of Kansas as misdemeanors; or
(3) those violations of law designated by the laws of the United States as misdemeanors.
(b) The penalty for a class II offense may be any one or any combination of the following, unless prohibited in this subsection:
(1) Disciplinary segregation, not to exceed 15 days;
(2) loss of good time credits, not to exceed three months;
(3) extra work without incentive pay for not more than two hours each day, not to exceed 20 days;
(4) work without incentive pay, not to exceed five days. This penalty shall not include a fine and shall apply only to ordinary inmate work assignments;
(5) restriction to inmate's own cell for a period, not to exceed seven days;
(6) restriction from privileges, not to exceed 30 days;
(7) a fine of not more than $15.00, unless prohibited by paragraph (b)(4);
(8) restitution of at least $3.00; or
(9) an oral or written reprimand.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.