Kan. Admin. Regs. § 68-1-1h - Foreign pharmacy graduate equivalency examination

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 14, April 7, 2022

In addition to meeting the requirements of K.A.R. 68-1-1f, each foreign applicant shall meet the following requirements for licensure under the pharmacy act of the state of Kansas:

(a) Pass the foreign pharmacy graduate equivalency examination (FPGEE) with a score of at least 75;
(b) obtain foreign pharmacy graduate examination committee (FPGEC) certification from the national association of boards of pharmacy (NABP); and
(c) submit a copy of the FPGEC certificate to the board.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 68-1-1h
Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 65-1631; effective Oct. 23, 2009.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.