Article 32 - GUIDELINES ON DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE OF SEX
- § 21-32-1 - Sex as a bona fide occupational qualification
- § 21-32-2 - Fringe benefits
- § 21-32-3 - Separate lines of progression and seniority systems
- § 21-32-4 - Discrimination against married women
- § 21-32-5 - Pre-employment inquiries as to sex
- § 21-32-6 - Pregnancy and childbirth
- § 21-32-7 - Affirmative action
- § 21-32-8 - Job opportunities advertising
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.