Article 29 - PROCEDURES FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE KANSAS STATE SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF AND VISUALLY HANDICAPPED TO PARTICIPATE IN TAX SHELTERED ANNUITIES
- § 91-29-1 - Tax sheltered annuity program
- § 91-29-2 - Definitions
- § 91-29-3 - Maximum reduction; contracts
- § 91-29-4 - Approval of applications
- § 91-29-5 - Fixed or variable annuities
- § 91-29-6 - Solicitation limited to two agents of each company
- § 91-29-7 - Participating employee to select company
- § 91-29-8 - Uniform contract form
- § 91-29-9 - Beginning date of tax sheltered annuity program
- § 91-29-10 - Contract to be completed and signed by participant
- § 91-29-11 - Employee limited to one company; exception
- § 91-29-12 - Contract form; reduction of salary for tax sheltered annuity
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.