Article 38 - SCHOOL BUS TRANSPORTATION
- § 91-38-1 - Definitions
- § 91-38-2 - General limitations and requirements
- § 91-38-3 - School transportation supervisor; duties and responsibilities
- § 91-38-4 - Compliance with chassis and body construction standards
- § 91-38-5 - Annual inspection of school vehicles
- § 91-38-6 - School transportation driver qualifications
- § 91-38-7 - Driver's duties and responsibilities
- § 91-38-8 - Loading and unloading procedures
- § 91-38-9 - Emergency procedures
- § 91-38-10 - Use of urban mass transportation buses
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.