Chapter 884 - DESIGNATION OF CADMIUMAS A PRIORITY CHEMICAL AND REGULATION OF CADMIUM IN CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS
- § 096-884-1 - Applicability
- § 096-884-2 - Definitions
- § 096-884-3 - Designation of cadmium as a priority chemical
- § 096-884-4 - Information submission required
- § 096-884-5 - Reporting Fee
- § 096-884-6 - Department Address
SUMMARY:This chapter designates cadmium as a priority chemical and requires reporting for certain product categories that containcadmium.
June 2, 2014 - filing 2014-107
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 38 M.R.S.A. §§1691 through 1699-B
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.