Chapter 886 - DESIGNATION OF MERCURYAS A PRIORITY CHEMICAL AND REGULATION OF MERCURY IN CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS
- § 096-886-1 - Applicability
- § 096-886-2 - Definitions
- § 096-886-3 - Designation of mercury as a priority chemical
- § 096-886-4 - Information submission required
- § 096-886-5 - Reporting Fee
- § 096-886-6 - Department Address
SUMMARY: This chapter designates mercury as a priority chemicalandrequires reporting for certain product categories that containmercury.
June 2, 2014 - filing 2014-108
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 38 M.R.S.A. §§1691 through 1699-B
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.