Chapter 887 - DESIGNATION OF ARSENICAS A PRIORITY CHEMICAL AND REGULATION OF ARSENICIN CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS
- § 096-887-1 - Applicability
- § 096-887-2 - Definitions
- § 096-887-3 - Designation of arsenicas a priority chemical
- § 096-887-4 - Information submission required
- § 096-887-5 - Reporting Fee
- § 096-887-6 - Department Address
SUMMARY:This chapterdesignates arsenic as a priority chemicalandrequires reporting for certain product categories that containarsenic.
June 2, 2014 - filing 2014-109
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 38 M.R.S.A. §§1691 through 1699-B
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.