Chapter 510 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE RURAL MEDICAL ACCESS PROGRAM
- § 144-510-I - INTRODUCTION
- § 144-510-II - DEFINITIONS
- § 144-510-III - IDENTIFYING UNDERSERVED AREAS FOR OBSTETRICAL AND PRENATAL CARE
- § 144-510-IV - RANKING "UNDERSERVED AREAS" FOR OBSTETRICAL AND PRENATAL CARE
- § 144-510-V - PHYSICIAN QUALIFICATIONS FOR PREMIUM ASSISTANCE
- § 144-510-VI - COMPLIANCE AND RECOUPMENT
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
AMENDED: July 21, 1992
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION): May 5, 1996
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.