191 - MENTAL HEALTH AND MENTAL RETARDATION - GENERAL
- Chapter 1 - ESTABLISHMENT AND FUNCTIONING OF HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEES, version 2 (§ 191-1-I to 191-1-X)
- Chapter 2 - RULES REGARDING THE DISCLOSURE OF MENTAL HEALTH/RETARDATION INFORMATION BY THE DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH AND MENTAL RETARDATION TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, DIVISION OF CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES, version 2 (§ 191-2-I to 191-2-VII)
- Chapter 3 - RULES REGARDING THE USE OF DO NOT RESUSCITATE (DNR) ORDERS IN DEPARTMENT INSTITUTIONS, version 2 (§ 191-3-I to 191-3-VIII)
- Chapter 4 - RULES REGARDING DISCLOSURE OF HIV TEST RESULTS TO PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OR CARE OF PERSONS TESTED
- Chapter 8 - RULES FOR FACILITIES PROVIDING ADULT DAY PROGRAMS (§ 191-8-1 to 191-8-5)
- Chapter 20 - PARKING AREAS & PUBLIC WAYS AT BANGOR MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTE (§ 191-20-A to 191-20-F)
- Chapter 40 - REQUIREMENTS FOR FUNDING SERVICES (§ 191-40-I to 191-40-IV)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.