Chapter 2 - REGULATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF LOGO SIGNS ON THE MAINE TURNPIKE
- § 420-2-1 - General Requirements
- § 420-2-2 - Definitions
- § 420-2-3 - Service Requirements
- § 420-2-4 - Distance to Services
- § 420-2-5 - Interchange Eligibility Criteria
- § 420-2-6 - Logo Design
- § 420-2-7 - Logo Size and Shape
- § 420-2-8 - Logo Legends
- § 420-2-9 - Logo Color
- § 420-2-10 - Materials
- § 420-2-11 - Location of Sign Assemblies
- § 420-2-12 - Eligibility Survey
- § 420-2-13 - Logo Permits
- § 420-2-14 - Duration of Logo Permit
- § 420-2-15 - Removal or Relocation of Logo Signs
- § 420-2-16 - Replacement
- § 420-2-17 - Financial Responsibility
- § 420-2-18 - Implementation
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
SUMMARY: The purpose of these regulations is to provide guidance for the installation of lodging, camping, and attraction logo signs on the rural sections of the Maine Turnpike. These regulations establish the size, shape, manner and location of logo signs and describe the procedure for applying to the Authority for permission to erect a logo sign and the criteria used by the Authority to select among applicants. The Authority may contract with a private vendor to implement the logo sign program.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.