810 CMR - DIVISION OF CAPITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- 810 CMR 2.00 - Asset Management Board (§ 2.01 to 2.11)
- 810 CMR 3.00 - Reserved
- 810 CMR 4.00 - Certification Of Contractors And Sub-bidders To Bid On Public Building Construction Contracts Pursuant To MGL c. 149 Section 44a Through 44j And MGL c.149a (§ 4.01)
- 810 CMR 5.00 - Contractor Debarment Procedures Under Mgl C. 149, Section 44c (§ 5.01 to 5.06)
- 810 CMR 8.00 - Awarding Authority Responsibility For Evaluation Of Contractors' Performance On Public Building Projects Bid Pursuant To MGL c. 149 Secs. 44a Through 44j And MGL c. 149a (§ 8.01)
- 810 CMR 9.00 - Prequalification Of General Contractors To Bid On Public Building Contracts Pursuant To M.G.L. c. 149 Sections 44A through 44J (§ 9.01 to 9.11)
- 810 CMR 10.00 - Prequalification Of Subcontractors To Bid On Public Building Contracts Pursuant To M.G.L. c.149 Sections 44a Through 44j (§ 10.01 to 10.11)
- 810 CMR 51.00 - Generating new state tax revenues and local tax revenues by stimulating sustainable economic development through infrastructure improvements (§ 51.01 to 51.18)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.