Mich. Admin. Code R. 432.22001 - Hall license application
(1) A written application for a hall license, on a form provided by or approved in writing by the bureau, shall be approved in writing by the bureau before a location may be rented for the conduct of a regular bingo occasion.
(2) The hall license application shall include additional information as directed by the bureau.
(3) The hall license application shall be accompanied by the appropriate fee.
(4) An applicant shall disclose to the bureau whether any owner, shareholder of the privately held corporation, partner, officer, person residing in the same household as the applicant, or agent of the applicant has ever been convicted or becomes convicted of, or forfeited bond upon a charge of, or plead guilty to any of the following offenses:
(a) A felony.
(b) A gambling offense.
(c) Criminal fraud.
(f) Filing a false report with a governmental agency.
(5) Any changes to the information provided on the hall license application shall be immediately reported to the bureau in writing.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.