Part 2 - MINIMUM CREDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND LEVELS
- § R. 393.5021 - Acceptable certifications
- § R. 393.5022 - Minimum standard levels
- § R. 393.5023 - Standard Level 1; non-complex, low-risk environments
- § R. 393.5024 - Standard level 2; moderately complex environments; medium to high-risk environments; health care; government; employment; finance
- § R. 393.5025 - Standard level 3; high risk, legal environments
- § R. 393.5026 - Educational interpreter qualifications
- § R. 393.5027 - Exceptions; standard level designations
- § R. 393.5028 - Special endorsements; deafblind; medical and mental health; legal
- § R. 393.5029 - Establishing temporary use of other means of communication in medical emergencies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.