Part 5 - HEARINGS, EXCEPTIONS, AND CORRECTION OF MISTAKES
- § R. 38.171 - Rescinded
- § R. 38.172 - Conduct of evidentiary hearing; stipulations of fact; objections; rules of evidence; rules of privilege; official notice
- § R. 38.173 - Subpoenas
- § R. 38.174 - Discovery
- § R. 38.174a - Physical and mental examination
- § R. 38.175 - Briefs
- § R. 38.176 - Exceptions, cross-exceptions, statement in support of preliminary decision and order, supporting briefs
- § R. 38.177 - Decision or order
- § R. 38.178 - Rescinded
- § R. 38.179 - Correction of mistakes
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.