Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Administration
- General Rules (§ R. 330.1001 to R. 330.1017)
- Family Support Subsidy Program (Subpart 6)
- Placement of Adults who have a Mental Illness or a Developmental Disability into Community Based Dependent Living Settings (Subpart 7)
- Community Mental Health Programs (Subpart 1 to 8)
- State and County Financial Responsibility (Part 3)
- Administrative Action for Mentally Ill Persons (Part 4)
- Civil Admissions/Discharge Procedures for Minors (Part 4A)
- Administrative Action for Developmentally Disabled Persons (Part 5)
- Guardianship for Recipients of Mental Health Services (Part 6)
- Part 7. Rights of Recipients (Part 7)
- Financial Liability for Mental Health Services (Part 8)
- Part 9. Miscellaneous Provisions (Part 9)
- Criminal Provisions (Part 10)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.