37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-400 - Driveways

1. Any individual, partnership, corporation, Board of Supervisors, or any municipal authority having jurisdiction over property abutting state highway right of way or jurisdiction over a county road or municipal street and desiring to obtain a driveway, county road, or municipal street to a state maintained highway or frontage roads or median opening thereon shall make application for a permit on the following permit forms, as applicable:
A. Form MND-001 "Application For Permit to Construct Driveway With Connection To State Highway And Agreement Of Applicant Given In Consideration Of Such Permit" (Must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)
B. Form MND-005 "Supplement to Forms MND-001, MND-002 and MND-004" (Must be legal size paper- 8.5 x 14 or half scale-11 x 17)
C. Form MND-603 "Performance Bond" (If required by the District Engineer, must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)


37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-400
Amended 5/27/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.