37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-403 - Electric Power and Communication Utility Permits for Holders of Master Agreements

1. Applications for permits to construct above ground and underground utilities, including service connections, on state highway right of way by utility companies or associations which have executed Form MND-482, Master Agreement, will be made on the following forms, as applicable:
a) Form MND-482 "Master Agreement For Location Of Electric Power And Communication Utility Lines On State Highway Right-Of-Way" (Must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)
b) Form MND-003 "Application For Permit To Construct Utility Lines Along Or Across State Highways For Holders Of Master Agreements" (Must be legal size paper-8.5 x 14 or half scale-11 x 17)
c) Form MND-003-Attachment A "Supplement to Form MND-003" (Must be legal size paper-8.5 x 14 or half scale-11 x 17)


37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-403
Amended 5/27/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.