37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-405 - All Other Right Of Way Encroachment Permits

1. Applications for permits to grade or otherwise change the right of way or locate any facility on State Highway right of way, or perform subterranean exploration, seismic surveys, or other work on state highway right of way not covered in SECTIONS 400 through 404 above will be made on the following forms, as applicable:
a) Form MND-004 "Application For Permit To Locate Certain Facilities On Or To Perform Certain Work On State Highway Right-of-Way" (Must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)
b) Form MND-005 "Supplemental to Forms MND-001, MND-002 and MND-004" (Must be legal size paper-8.5 x 14 or half scale-11 x 17)
c) Form MND-603 "Performance Bond" (If required by the District Engineer, must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)
d) Form MND-002-Attachment A "Jacking, Dry Boring, Boring with Drilling Fluid, Tunneling and Directional Boring" (If necessary, must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)


37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-405
Amended 5/27/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.