Title 24 - Mental Health
- Part 1 - Policies of the Mississippi Board of Mental Health (Chapter 1 to 10)
- Part 2 - Operational Standards For Mental Health, Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities, And Substance Use Community Service Providers (Chapter 1 to 54)
- Part 3 - Mississippi Department of Mental Health (DMH) Division of Professional Licensure and Certification (PLACE) Professional Credentialing Rules and Requirements (Chapter 1 to 20)
- Part 4 - DMH Addictions Therapist Standards & Requirements (Chapter One to Ten)
- Part 5 - DMH Peer Support Specialist Professional Standards and Requirement (Chapter One to Ten)
- Part 6 - Rules, Regulations and Application Guidelines for the Mental Health Therapist Program (Chapter 1 to 8)
- Part 7 - Rules, Regulations and Application Guidelines for the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Therapist Program (Chapter l to 8)
- Part 8 - Rules, Regulations and Application Guidelines for the Licensed DMH Administrator Program (Chapter 1 to 8)
- Part 9 - [Repealed] (Chapter 1 to 7)
- Part 10 - Record Guide for Mental Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Use Disorders Community Providers
- Part 11 - Department of Mental Health, Bureau of Behavioral Health/Addictive Services State Plan FY20-22 (Chapter 1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.