Chapter 3 - CONFIDENTIALITY
- § 32-21-3-3.0 - Confidentiality
- § 32-21-3-3.1 - Ownership of Records (§ 32-21-3-3.1.1 to 32-21-3-3.1.3)
- § 32-21-3-3.2 - Statement of Consent for Disclosure (§ 32-21-3-3.2.1)
- § 32-21-3-3.3 - Release of Confidential Information Without the Consent of the Client
- § 32-21-3-3.5 - Subpoenas
- § 32-21-3-3.6 - Social Security Administration Case Record
- § 32-21-3-3.7 - Release of Information Regarding Deceased Client
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.