Chapter 10 - Health Carrier Utilization Review Activities
- § 20 CSR 400-10.010 - Requirements of Utilization Review Program Documents
- § 20 CSR 400-10.020 - Annual Reporting Requirements for Health Carriers Regarding Utilization Review Activities
- § 20 CSR 400-10.100 - Minimum Time Allowed for a Consumer to File a Grievance
- § 20 CSR 400-10.200 - Authorization For Health Care Services Not To Be Withdrawn After the Services Have Been Provided, Exceptions
- § 20 CSR 400-10.250 - Electronic Confirmation of Utilization Review Determinations Deemed Made When
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.