Subchapter 24.174.16 - Professional Assistance Program
- Rule 24.174.1601 - MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM PURPOSE
- Rule 24.174.1602 - REPORTING OF SUSPECTED IMPAIRMENT
- Rule 24.174.1603 - PROTOCOL FOR SELF-REPORTING TO A BOARD-ESTABLISHED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Rule 24.174.1604 - RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Rule 24.174.1605 - PROTOCOL FOR DISCIPLINARY TRACK
- Rule 24.174.1606 - PROTOCOL FOR NONDISCIPLINARY TRACK
- Rule 24.174.1607 - REPORTING TO THE BOARD
- Rule 24.174.1608 - PARTICIPANT DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- Rule 24.174.1609 - RELAPSE REPORTING
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.