Nev. Admin. Code § 286.010 - Interpretation of terms used in NRS 286.025
The Board interprets these terms, as used in NRS 286.025, as follows:
1. "Payment for hazardous duty" means regular additional compensation paid to an eligible employee by a public employer for performing dangerous work.
2. "Payment for longevity" means additional compensation paid to an eligible employee by a public employer based on the employee's years of service.
3. "Payment for shift differential" means additional compensation paid to an eligible employee by a public employer for employment which does not involve a regular shift.
4. "Payment for terminal leave" means compensation for all accumulated leave or bonuses which is paid to an eligible employee upon the termination of employment for any cause including death.
5. "Secondary employment" means additional public employment which is not eligible for contributions.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.