An agency which provides child welfare services shall:
1. Participate in community programs to educate the public and promote awareness about programs regarding the abuse and neglect of children and services to prevent the abuse and neglect of children.
2. Encourage residents to act as advocates and volunteers on behalf of children and families served by the agency.
3. Make the community aware of the need for specific services and resources related to programs regarding the abuse and neglect of children and services to prevent the abuse and neglect of children.
4. Coordinate the activities of agencies, schools and organizations in the community to strengthen services to families who are at risk of committing the abuse or neglect of a child, and increase the ability of those families to keep their children at home.
5. Encourage and assist in the development of community councils involving public and private organizations.
Nev. Admin. Code § 432B.080
Welfare Div., Standards for Child Protective Services part Art. V, eff. 9-11-87