Nev. Admin. Code § 482A.210 - Application; fee and bond or deposit of cash required with application; inspection of facility
1. A person may apply for a license to operate an autonomous vehicle certification facility by submitting an application to the Department on a form provided by the Department.
2. The form provided by the Department must require the applicant to certify that he or she possesses the necessary knowledge and expertise to certify the safety of autonomous vehicles, including, without limitation, whether the autonomous vehicles meet the requirements for the issuance of a certificate of compliance set forth in subsection 3 of section 4 of this regulation.
3. An application for a license to operate an autonomous vehicle certification facility submitted pursuant to this section must be accompanied by:
(a) A nonrefundable fee of $300; and
(b) A surety bond or deposit of cash in lieu of the bond in the amount of $500,000.
4. The applicant must identify on the application the location of the facility of the applicant.
5. The Department may require the applicant to allow the Department to inspect the autonomous vehicle certification facility before approving a license to operate the facility. During such an inspection, the Department may require the applicant to demonstrate the manner in which autonomous vehicles will be certified at the facility.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.