Nev. Admin. Code § 482A.250 - Unfitness of applicant
Evidence of the unfitness of an applicant to operate an autonomous vehicle certification facility or of a licensee includes, without limitation:
1. Defrauding or attempting to defraud the State or a political subdivision of the State of any taxes or fees in connection with the sale or transfer of a vehicle.
2. Forging the signature of the registered or legal owner of an abandoned vehicle on any document that releases the interest of the owner in the abandoned vehicle.
3. Forging the signature of the registered or legal owner of a vehicle on a certificate of title or other document to obtain or transfer ownership in that vehicle.
4. Refusing to allow any peace officer or agent of the Department to inspect, during normal business hours, all books, records and files of the operator which are maintained in this State.
5. Committing any fraud which includes, without limitation:
(a) Misrepresenting in any manner, whether intentional or grossly negligent, a material fact.
(b) Intentionally failing to disclose a material fact.
6. Willfully failing to comply with any regulation adopted by the Department.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.