Nev. Admin. Code § 522.240 - Exceptions to location of wells and well spacing orders
1. Upon proper application, the administrator may approve an exception to NAC 522.235 or to any order of the division establishing the spacing of wells for a pool.
2. An application for an exception must state fully the reasons the exception is necessary or desirable and must be accompanied by a plat showing:
(a) The locations at which an oil or gas well could be drilled in compliance with NAC 522.235 or the applicable order;
(b) The location at which the applicant requests permission to drill; and
(c) The locations at which oil or gas wells have been or could be drilled in accordance with NAC 522.235 or the applicable order:
(1) In a quarter section, for any oil well, regardless of depth, or any gas well of 5,000 feet or less; or
(2) In a section, for any gas well greater than 5,000 feet, directly or diagonally adjoining the quarter section or section for which the proposed exception is sought.
3. An exception approved by the administrator does not affect the rights of owners of directly or diagonally adjoining tracts to drill for oil or gas.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.