Nev. Admin. Code § 645.680 - Form for complaints; investigations of licensees; action by Administrator on report of investigation
1. The Division shall prepare and require a standard form or affidavit for use in making a citizen's complaint. This form may require any information the Division considers pertinent.
2. If a complaint is made or if the Division requests an investigation of a licensee, the Administrator shall appoint a member of the staff of the Division to investigate any action of a licensee which appears to violate a provision of chapter 113, 116, 119, 119A, 119B, 645, 645C or 645D of NRS or the regulations adopted pursuant thereto. An investigation that is initiated by a complaint need not be limited to the matter in the complaint.
3. A licensee shall disclose all facts and documents pertinent to an investigation to members of the Division's staff conducting the investigation.
4. A person appointed to investigate a matter pursuant to this section shall submit a written report to the Administrator which describes the results of the investigation.
5. The Administrator shall review a report submitted pursuant to subsection 4 and based upon the review shall:
(a) Dismiss the matter that is the subject of the investigation;
(b) Impose an administrative fine pursuant to NAC 645.695;
(c) Negotiate a resolution of the matter that is the subject of the investigation, which may include, without limitation, administrative sanctions pursuant to NAC 645.695;
(d) Create an advisory committee to review the matter that is the subject of the investigation pursuant to NAC 645.490, if the licensee who is the subject of the investigation agrees to participate in an informal conference with an advisory committee; or
(e) Schedule a hearing that must be conducted pursuant to NAC 645.810.
NRS 645.050, 645.190
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.