Chapter 231A - Nevada New Markets Jobs Act
- § 231A.010 - Exercise or performance of duties and responsibilities assigned to Director and Department
- § 231A.020 - Application for designation as qualified equity investment: Required provisions
- § 231A.030 - Notice to Department of change of names of entities eligible to use tax credits
- § 231A.040 - Additional information to be provided to Department with evidence of receipt of cash investment
- § 231A.050 - Approval required to accept qualified low-income community investments from more than one qualified community development entity
- § 231A.060 - Notice to Department of qualified low-income community investments
- § 231A.070 - Recapture: "Cash proceeds" and "proceeds" interpreted
- § 231A.080 - Recapture: Amount of tax credits Department will recapture
- § 231A.090 - Recapture: Notice to Department
- § 231A.100 - Recapture: Provisions of subsection 3 of NRS 231A.250 interpreted
- § 231A.110 - Recapture: Provisions of subsection 4 of NRS 231A.250 interpreted
- § 231A.120 - Submission of annual report by qualified community development entity
- § 231A.130 - Address of Director
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.