VOTING AT POLLS
- § 293.215 - Electronic notification to Secretary of State of opening and closing of polls during period for early voting
- § 293.217 - Notification to Secretary of State of opening and closing of polls on election day; approval of plan for opening and closing polls and submitting election results
- § 293.219 - Notification to Secretary of State of voter turnout on election day
- § 293.220 - Preparation of election supplies and equipment for each precinct
- § 293.225 - Procedures regarding election supplies and manner of voting for each polling place
- § 293.230 - Duties of election board before voting
- § 293.240 - Procedures regarding voting; examination of voting booths; notification to county clerk of certain violations
- § 293.245 - Observation of conduct of voting at polling place
- § 293.247 - Determination of when person is waiting to vote at time polls close
- § 293.250 - Procedures after voting
- § 293.255 - Postelection certification audits of VVPATs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.