Chapter 293B - Mechanical Voting Systems
- § 293B.010 - Definitions
- § 293B.020 - Preparation and maintenance of documentary record
- § 293B.030 - Control of access to system
- § 293B.040 - Security of ballots, results cartridges and VVPATs
- § 293B.050 - Security of election computer program
- § 293B.060 - Testing of mechanical voting system
- § 293B.070 - Equipment for tabulating ballots: Repair or adjustment; failure of system
- § 293B.080 - Test decks
- § 293B.090 - Testing of equipment and programs; reporting and correction of certain errors; use of mechanical recording devices which directly record votes electronically
- § 293B.100 - Use of bar codes to audit paper record printed by VVPAT
- § 293B.110 - Certification of software and operating systems before each federal election; maintenance of audit trail
- § 293B.120 - Postelection audit for verification of operating systems
- § 293B.130 - Observation of conduct of certain tests of equipment and programs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.