Chapter 293C - City Elections
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 293C.050 to 293C.260)
- CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS (§ 293C.270 to 293C.275)
- POLLING PLACES USING MECHANICAL VOTING SYSTEM (§ 293C.300 to 293C.340)
- POLLING PLACES NOT USING MECHANICAL VOTING SYSTEM (§ 293C.350 to 293C.400)
- MAIL BALLOT VOTING (§ 293C.500 to 293C.535)
- BALLOT DROP BOXES (§ 293C.560 to 293C.590)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.