Chapter 293D - Uniformed Military and Overseas Absentee Voters
- § 293D.010 - Application to request military-overseas ballot; provision of instructions for completing and returning military-overseas ballot
- § 293D.020 - Declaration of covered voter
- § 293D.030 - Duties of county clerk, registrar of voters and city clerk
- § 293D.040 - Use of Electronic Transmission Service
- § 293D.050 - Counting of military-overseas ballots
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.