ACQUISITION AND SALE OF LAND
- § 319.850 - Definitions
- § 319.852 - Purpose
- § 319.854 - Acquisition of land
- § 319.856 - Financing for eligible housing
- § 319.858 - Acceptance of applications
- § 319.860 - Determination of sales price of land; acquisition of land
- § 319.862 - Sale of land to sponsor
- § 319.864 - Conditions for sale of land to sponsor
- § 319.866 - Establishment of standards to determine prices, income and other requirements for eligible families or persons with special needs
- § 319.868 - Examination of books and records of sponsor
- § 319.870 - Consent to jurisdiction of district courts
- § 319.872 - Persons prohibited from purchasing obligations of Division
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.