INCORPORATION OF GREEN BUILDING DESIGN MEASURES IN PROJECTS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OR REMODELING OF LARGER STATE BUILDINGS
- § 341.301 - Definitions
- § 341.306 - "Design consultant" defined
- § 341.311 - "Design services" defined
- § 341.316 - "Green building design measure" defined
- § 341.321 - "Project" defined
- § 341.326 - "Project manager" defined
- § 341.331 - "Remodeling" defined
- § 341.336 - "Renewable energy" defined
- § 341.341 - "Simple payback period" defined
- § 341.346 - Review by Administrator of preliminary plans, designs and detailed plans and specifications of project to ensure achievement of certain efficiencies in use of energy and water
- § 341.351 - Contents of report concerning measures to accompany preliminary plans of project
- § 341.356 - Determination of measures to be incorporated into project
- § 341.361 - Incorporation of measures into design of project; preparation of summary report on incorporated measures
- § 341.366 - Retention or employment of persons to review design of project
- § 341.371 - Confirmation that project will achieve certain efficiencies in use of energy and water required before approval of final payment for preparation of detailed plans and specifications of project
- § 341.376 - Duties of contractor awarded contract for project: Recycling; submission of waste management plan and report
Current through October 13, 2021
The regulation of the State Public Works Board filed on October 15, 2010 (LCB File No. R207-09), the source of these sections, contains the following provision not included in NAC:
"1. The Manager of the State Public Works Board may exempt from any provision of this regulation [NAC 341.301 to 341.376, inclusive] a project for which the design process was commenced before October 15, 2010, if the Manager determines that the design process for the project has progressed beyond the stage in the design process to which the provision applies.
2. As used in this section:
(a) "Project" means a capital improvement project of the State for the construction or remodeling of a building with a gross floor area greater than 20,000 square feet.
(b) "Remodeling" includes, without limitation, the construction of an addition to, or the renovation or retrofit of, an existing building."
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.