Chapter 353C - Collection of Debts Owed to State Agency
- OFFSET OF DEBTS OWED TO DEBTORS
- PAYMENTS TO STATE AGENCIES (§ 353C.400)
- REFUSAL BY AGENCY TO CONDUCT TRANSACTION WITH, OR BY STATE CONTROLLER TO DRAW WARRANT IN FAVOR OF, CERTAIN DEBTORS (§ 353C.450 to 353C.460)
- AGREEMENT WITH DEBTOR FOR PAYMENT OF DEBT IN INSTALLMENTS (§ 353C.500)
- ASSIGNMENT OF DEBTS TO STATE CONTROLLER FOR COLLECTION (§ 353C.550 to 353C.570)
- DEBTS OWED BY LICENSEES
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.