SECURITY FOR PAYMENT
- § 365.175 - Review of monthly tax returns: Biannually during initial 2 years of business; revision of amount of security if estimated maximum monthly tax not accurate
- § 365.180 - Review of monthly tax returns: Annually after initial 2 years of business; revision of amount of security if estimated maximum monthly tax not accurate; amount of increase of security
- § 365.183 - Dealers and suppliers considered to be habitually delinquent
- § 365.185 - Request for reduction in amount of security
- § 365.187 - Reinstatement of original requirement following reduction in amount: "Lack of faithful performance" interpreted
- § 365.190 - Review upon notification of cancellation of surety bond; notification of dealer or supplier; revocation of license upon failure to provide security
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.