Chapter 372B - Taxes on Passenger Carriers
- § 372B.100 - "Excise tax on passenger transportation" defined
- § 372B.200 - Duties of Department: Identification, registration and notification of taxpayer; failure to register or notify does not excuse requirement to pay tax
- § 372B.210 - Tax due and payable monthly
- § 372B.215 - Filing of return with Department
- § 372B.220 - Requirements for return
- § 372B.230 - Calculation of amount of tax due
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.