Chapter 373 - County Taxes on Fuel
- § 373.010 - Definitions
- § 373.050 - "International Fuel Tax Agreement" defined
- § 373.100 - "Taxpayer" defined
- § 373.140 - Request for reimbursement for certain taxes imposed on special fuel consumed outside the State; requirements
- § 373.150 - Approval by Department of request for reimbursement; limitations on payments
- § 373.160 - Department to establish and administer interest-bearing trust accounts for deposit of certain taxes collected by county; money in trust accounts to be used to pay requests for reimbursement; pro-rata payments; distributions to county
- § 373.170 - Fee
- § 373.180 - Examinations and audits
- § 373.190 - Adjustment of reimbursement after audit or examination
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.