Chapter 388D - Alternative School Choices
- § 388D.010 - "Registered private school" defined
- § 388D.030 - Registration of scholarship organization to participate in Nevada Educational Choice Scholarship Program
- § 388D.040 - Information provided quarterly and annually to Department by registered scholarship organization; Department to compile and review information
- § 388D.050 - Annual financial statement of registered scholarship organization; notice of ineligibility or ceasing to exist; disclosure of certain financial records
- § 388D.060 - Notice to Department of Taxation of certain donations received by registered scholarship organization; maximum duration to carry forward donation
- § 388D.070 - Department of Education to maintain directory of scholarship organizations on Internet website, submit quarterly list of scholarship organizations to Department of Taxation and submit annually summary of certain information
- § 388D.080 - Application to receive grant from registered scholarship organization; responsibilities of organization; order of priority to award grants
- § 388D.090 - Notice to school district that pupil will not attend current school; written statement to and quarterly payments from scholarship organization; transfer of pupil; authorized uses of grant
- § 388D.100 - Registration of school with Department to receive grant on behalf of pupil
- § 388D.110 - Annual administration of norm-referenced test approved by Department
- § 388D.120 - Quarterly submission of electronic list of certain information; annual report of aggregate data
- § 388D.130 - Complaint concerning violation of Nevada Educational Choice Scholarship Program; required information; determination and authorized actions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.