CHAPTER 388H - Programs of Education for Incarcerated Persons (388H.010 to 388H.060)
- 388H.010 - Definitions
- 388H.020 - "Incarcerated persons" defined
- 388H.030 - "Program of education" defined
- 388H.040 - Establishment of Statewide Program; general requirements for and eligibility to participate in program
- 388H.050 - Transfer of incarcerated person to another facility or institution within State; credit for successful completion of course
- 388H.060 - Duties of Superintendent of Public Instruction when interagency panel is required to be convened
The following state regulations pages link to this page.