Chapter 388H - Programs of Education for Incarcerated Persons
- § 388H.010 - Definitions
- § 388H.020 - "Incarcerated persons" defined
- § 388H.030 - "Program of education" defined
- § 388H.040 - Establishment of Statewide Program; general requirements for and eligibility to participate in program
- § 388H.050 - Transfer of incarcerated person to another facility or institution within State; credit for successful completion of course
- § 388H.060 - Duties of Superintendent of Public Instruction when interagency panel is required to be convened
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.