Chapter 389 - Examinations, Courses, Standards and Diplomas
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 389.011 to 389.Sec. 82-1)
- ADMINISTRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT AND END-OF-COURSE EXAMINATIONS AND COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS ASSESSMENTS (§ 389.048 to 389.083)
- KINDERGARTEN THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL (§ 389.167 to 389.187)
- PREKINDERGARTEN, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HIGH SCHOOL
- COLLEGE READINESS (§ 389.830 to 389.845)
- VETERANS (§ 389.850)
- § 389.Sec - NEW
- § 389.Sec1 - NEW
- SELECTION AND USE OF TEXTBOOKS AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA (§ 389.852 to 389.868)
- SELECTION OF SUPPLEMENTAL TEXTBOOKS AND RESOURCES FOR MEDIA CENTERS (§ 389.872 to 389.880)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.