Chapter 397 - Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
- § 397.010 - "Commissioners" defined
- § 397.018 - "Residence" interpreted
- § 397.020 - Petition to reduce period of required practice
- § 397.030 - Petition for an extension of time for completing required practice
- § 397.040 - Period to complete required practice in medically underserved area of State; petition for extension
- § 397.050 - Petition for extension for repayment of loan or stipend because of hardship
- § 397.060 - Petition for reduction of principal balance of loan or stipend because of hardship
- § 397.070 - Director authorized to negotiate terms of repayment of loan or stipend; collection of debt
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.