Chapter 427A - Services to Aging Persons and Persons With Disabilities
- ADVOCATES FOR RESIDENTS OF FACILITIES FOR LONG-TERM CARE (§ 427A.010 to 427A.310)
- COMPLAINTS FOR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OF OLDER PATIENTS OF CERTAIN FACILITIES, AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS (§ 427A.320 to 427A.3395)
- PROGRAM TO PROVIDE COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES TO FRAIL ELDERLY PERSONS
- STATEWIDE ALERT SYSTEM FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF MISSING ENDANGERED OLDER PERSONS
- SERVICES FOR CERTAIN PERSONS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS (§ 427A.551 to 427A.558)
- PROGRAM FOR PERSONS WITH TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES (§ 427A.600 to 427A.633)
- USE OF SIGNATURE STAMPS BY CERTAIN PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES (§ 427A.650 to 427A.665)
- PROGRAM TO ENABLE PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES TO LIVE IN UNSUPERVISED SETTINGS
- § 427A.Sec. 1 - NEW
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.